Sunday, May 10, 2015

Memory of my Golden Week




I went back to parent's house in yamanashi in a Golden Week.

I did barbecue with relatives.
I spent happy time while talking together.
Meat was very delicious.
I want to do it again in summer.

I also went to a shopping mall with a friend.
We saw the movie and the bought matching pierced earrings in two people.
Finally we went to the park. And we did soap bubbles there.
It was very fun!!

While I was in Yamanashi, I was glad to be able to meet everybody after a long absence.
I want to return again in summer vacation.
It was very happy Golden Week.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last mounth I`m also went to Yamanashi.
    I play tennis in Sakaori.
    Where is your home city?

    One day let`s go to Ymanashi together!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete