Friday, September 25, 2015

Positive Thinking Story

This is my story.
One day, there was the concert of a my favorite artist in Yokohama Arena.
.
The day before, I bought a lot of concert goods.
Then I spent too much money. I was regret.
But the next day, the concert was wonderful for me.
Because I didn't mind money.
I was able to spend very happy time!



5 comments:

  1. I had experienced its me too.
    Concert goods which can be bought only at a concert place.
    So I bougt a lot of concer goods.
    I can join concert with concert goods. This tings makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Befor I went to j soul brothers Live too.
    It`s so cool and dynamic!!
    Let`s go together some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A1.Yas.
    A2.One day
    A3.Was.
    A4.No more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natsumi, I am glad you could enjoy the concert after all. Why do you like the artist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't start a new like with each sentence.

    ReplyDelete