Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Summer Vacation



 
I went back to Ymanashi from August 5th for August 30th.
 
I went to Disney sea with my friends.
We were rode a lot of attractions there.
We were continue talking and laughed a lot.
It was very happy time for me.
 
Also I played BBQ with relatives in grandparents house.
I ate many foods there.
All foods was very delicious. 
I met cousins for the first time in a long time.
It was very fun.

This summer vacation was made me happy.


 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Disney Sea is very interesting!!
    Disney night view is beautiful.
    I also wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natsumi,
    It sounds like a very nice vacation. I have been to Disney Sea with my wife. It's nice in the Summer. What is your favorite ride?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't start your sentences on a new line. Type a space and then start your next sentence unless you start a new topic.

    ReplyDelete